Thursday, August 16, 2007
I know I haven't been posting these past few days. So here's what happened.
I AM SICK. with sore throat, cough and flu.
And now I sound like a man.
I have a husky man-voice.
Urghhhhhhh.
Jing thinks I have caught the Chermaine disease cause she had sore throat for 3 weeks once.
Mine has only been about 6 days. But... omg.
I don't want to be sick so long!
Okay.
Yesterday we went to watch The Secret.
It's the nicest movie ever.
I cried like twice in the movie lah!
There was one part in the movie which made me cry so much that Christy actually laughed and said, 'I knew you would cry at this part!' (it was her second time watching it and she thought that part was scary.)
Anyway this was what happened.
This girl, Rain wrote on the table for Jay (who is 20 years in the future), asking if he loved her.
Rain: Wo shi xiao yu. (I am Rain)
Wo ai ni. (I love you)
Ni ai wo ma? ( Do you love me?)
AND THEN SHE HAD AN ASTHMA ATTACK!
omg then jay in the future saw the thing but the correction fluid was out and he dotted out the heart lah!
okay I don't think you know what the hell I'm talking about unless you have watched it.
So go watch! :D
Today, we watched 'I not stupid too' during Assembly period.
&&&! I got A1 for my set text test (lit)! WHOOO.
Mugged geog like hell.
Geography test is like tmr.
Might go watch The Secret again tomorrow! :D
8:55 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style